Microblading & SPMU at home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lashes&SPMU

Reaction score
Hello ladies

I'll shortly be completing my semi permanent make up course in micro-blading and ombre eyebrows and am weighing up my options regarding where to carry out the treatments. I'm contemplating turning a spare bedroom I have at home into a treatment room, however there isnt a sink in there and I wondered if this will effect the council granting my license? There's a bathroom 2 doors down so I have plenty of "access to water" but will that be sufficient with the council? Thank you all in advance xx

Hi I'm doing my training in Feb and I was hoping to do it in my spare room that I use as a treatment room did you manage to find out about insurance? As I'm in the same position x

Hi I carry out my microblading from home and didnt have an issue with the council registration as there is access to the sink via the bathroom next door. I understand all councils are different but here in east staffordshire it is a registration not a licence, you are registering your business to carry out the treatment in your own home approved by the council. It is worth checking with your council before spending any money converting the bedroom.
Hope that helps. X

Hi I carry out my microblading from home and didnt have an issue with the council registration as there is access to the sink via the bathroom next door. I understand all councils are different but here in east staffordshire it is a registration not a licence, you are registering your business to carry out the treatment in your own home approved by the council. It is worth checking with your council before spending any money converting the bedroom.
Hope that helps. X
Hey! I’m also from Staffordshire (stoke on Trent) I was wondering what the requirements were for you and how you went about getting the all clear to work from home? I’m currently renovating my garage into a home salon and will be offering spmu soon hopefully thanks x

Latest posts

Back