Microblading to machine courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeniwalsh

Reaction score
I am qualified with PHI in microblading and love it, I’m looking to add machine work into my world, does anyone have any recommendations of the best companies for service and price?
I’m near Manchester

Thanks

I am training with KB Pro, there are lots of package options. The trainers are all really nice, experienced and knowledgeable. There academies are beaut. I paid £8400 for Artist (Level 1) in digital brows (the machine is part of that at £3,500). There were students who had trained with Dermace and said it was rubbish.

I would not train with Dermace. Very poor training and the best staff have now left. The couple that run this are in it for the money. They will as website does profess the best training and support but if the courses were quality you wouldn’t leave feeling totally untrained in the first place. Check out their reviews, any bad ones receive an onslaught from Richard (very good at ranting as a keyboard warrior) good comments as previously suggested all updated by themselves get a simple response.
Run for the hills as most trainers there have & don’t lose your hard earned cash like myself & many others have.

I trained with KBPRO and have never looked back.
When they say they give continued support they really mean it. I contacted them only yesterday with a query and was emailed back this morning with my answers.
Can’t fault KBPro at all.

Latest posts

Back