Microblading training help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Em90

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am looking into training in micro blading as there is no one in the area that offers this service. I do not have any beauty experience and am looking to make a career move. Does anyone who's done something similar have any advice? I am also looking for recommendations for the best training course? Thanks in advance.

I have recently trained in microblading. I did 4 full days and 8 live models it was a fabulous one to one course. The trainer had over 20 years experience in the industry and cost me £1600. So a rule here is expensive training doesnt necessary mean it is better! It took me over a year to decide on a trainer and i asked over 20 companies and trainers for info and this lady gave me everything I asked about without hesitation before I even booked. There was no other training provider that did this even the most well known ones and most would only limit you to the info on their website or would be very brief in their descriptions. I have to say I left feeling really confident and she's always available to advise you after. The difficulty now is getting the clients through the door.

Do lots of research and ask all the questions you need to and if you dont get the answer you were looking for ask again or walk away good luck

Thank you for your reply! Can I ask who it was you trained with? Have you had many clients since training? Thank you for your advice and best of luck to you.

Hi yes a lady in Birmingham she is on Facebook called beautifull brows (Janet Parsons) great lady. I finished my training end of July so very early days and the only brows I've done is my mum's haha. Its going to be a difficult one I think. I'm not advertising as cheap but I'm not too expensive either. I know they say you get what you pay for but I have to disagree here. If you've had good training and are confident you can get the same results without charging the earth for it as these top branded companies do and I am trying to sell that to potential clients. Its very hard

Best of luck x

Thank you I will take a look at her. New businesses take a while to get going I am sure you will be doing lots before long! Thank you, and best of luck to you too x

Latest posts

Back