Microblading training with Lash-is?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahEyeLove

Reaction score
Hi all,

Myself and my sister are trained eyelash extensions technicians and are really keen to go into microblading next. Neither of us have experience in eyebrows at all but we are perfectionists when it comes to lashes and I feel like we won't struggle with the brows if it's a similar kind of skill level (I've been told my a technician who does both that extensions is harder to learn than micro blading in which case maybe we'd be fine with the lack of experience in brows?)

Are we being ambitious thinking we could hit the ground running with no previous brow experience? Do you think we may struggle with the color matching side if things? And are there separate courses you can go on to learn more about tones, colors, etc? Finally, course recommendations? Lash-is in Bristol run a course which is where I live, the girl who did my brows did hers there and she's fab but she had experience in brows and coloring etc before. It's only a 2 day course and online training also. In or circumstances should we bedoing more comprehensive 4 day training for example? The course they offer have 3 students max per course and lower end of proving at £1599.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the essay :)

Sarah x

Hi there! I'd really suggest doing a full Brow design course first, the microblading is the easy bit, it's the eyebrow designing that takes the time! I was already doing advanced Brow treatments before going onto microblading and it still took months and months of hard work before I was happy enough with the shapes ect

Thank you misty for your reply. Some courses offer either a 2 day course if you have previous experience in brow shaping and 4 days for those that haven't done any previous training with hd brows/billion dollar brows so I'm thinking the more extensive training would suit us best to cover it all. If anyone else has any pearls of wisdom, greatly received too. Thanks :)

Hi there! I'd really suggest doing a full Brow design course first, the microblading is the easy bit, it's the eyebrow designing that takes the time! I was already doing advanced Brow treatments before going onto microblading and it still took months and months of hard work before I was happy enough with the shapes ect
When you say full brow design course, do you mean hd brows/billion dollar brows?

When you say full brow design course, do you mean hd brows/billion dollar brows?
Yes I had done threading, billion Dollar Brows, sleekbrows and Advanced bleaching and tinting before thinking about microblading, mind you when I started microblading there was hardly anyone doing it, it was so new over 2 years ago

Latest posts

Back