Microblading training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobilemartine

Reaction score
Please help I'm looking into training in micro blading

Has anyone had any experience good or bad and who's amazing to train with

Many thanks

Hi i do microblading, been doing it for a year now. I trained in Glasgow through The Brow Studio Group in Epibrows, brilliant training! Check out their website x

Hi i do microblading, been doing it for a year now. I trained in Glasgow through The Brow Studio Group in Epibrows, brilliant training! Check out their website x
I had a look at your Instagram and love your brows. Do you have a FB page or website? x

I had a look at your Instagram and love your brows. Do you have a FB page or website? x

Hi yes I have a fb... its just Mistys, if u type it in you'll find my business page x

Thanks muchly I will have a mooch I'm in contact with 1 company x

Look in to brow masters, only ever 1:1 training and the trainers behind the company are ex HD brow trainers so lots of experience, very competitive and thorough.

Thanks muchly will look now what do you need to do sharpe wise ?

Epi brows are in Glasgow though ? I need to travel but it's quite a trek ;(

No there are other training clinics now too, Louisa who has 'The Room' and Karen who has 'The Training Barn' if you're on fb you'll find their pages, great trainers too!

Micro bladders please help , I completed training this week and am a bit stuck I was told the anesthetiser is Lydocane but on asking the pharmacist his reply was which type and form does anyone have the answer pretty please x

Hi who did u train with? X

I trained with elite micro blading ;)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444893692.925516.jpg
the pharmacist has given me these options they have in stock x

Do you not order your products from the company you trained with? I'm trained in Epibrows and only phone them at head office to order the products x

No not the anaesthetic ;( x

Emla I wouldn't use on broken skin or ametop both an be bought over counter.. They can be used prior to treatment be careful.. What did they suggest you use? X

I've got some now thanks so much for everyone's help xx

I've trained with epi brow and I would

110% recommend you go to a lady called Wendy for your training they are amazing! Which I'd of gone to Wendy first, wasted 2k with epibrow!

https://www.facebook.com/browmasters

I really enjoyed it ;) and am starting to enjoy the treatment and the way it's making people feel about them selves x

Latest posts

Back