Microblading training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amyashton

Reaction score
I have been looking into microblading courses, I have read you must do for example 180 hrs home study.. what does this involve? Is it practising on people? Or online studying? I am confused! Can anyone help?
Thanks

I have been looking into microblading courses, I have read you must do for example 180 hrs home study.. what does this involve? Is it practising on people? Or online studying? I am confused! Can anyone help?
Thanks
Hi, I'm doing a course next month. They sent me a hand book which I have to read. Then I will have 2 days live training and then practising in the house on fake skin mats and after that I need to complete 5 case studies on live models. Hopefully this will be a bit of a help for you

Hi, I'm doing a course next month. They sent me a hand book which I have to read. Then I will have 2 days live training and then practising in the house on fake skin mats and after that I need to complete 5 case studies on live models. Hopefully this will be a bit of a help for you
Thank you. Can I ask, where are you doing your training to?

Thanks
Look online at Epibrow International Training Academy in Glasgow and Yorkshire. They have a great reputation and have won awards. You should find the information you are looking for on their website or if you phone them they are really helpful.

Latest posts

Back