Microblading training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TartanLass

Reaction score
Hi, I’m considering training in Microblading or Micropigmentation as in machine work that creates the ombré brow technique. It’s something I’ve consider for a while, I have my own eyebrows done by the machine technique. Now obviously the training is expensive, I don’t know if I’ll be able to become good at it so it’s a massive risk. Currently saving for my training so I don’t need to take on debt in the process. The course includes the machine required and a start up kit. I’m looking for information from other people who’ve started up and wondering how you gain experience? How did you initially start up? To complete my course I would b required to do one live model at the end and then a further four people after that to gain certification. I would need to find the four people myself, how do you get people to allow you to practice? Also I’m aware that after practice on five people I’m definitely not going to be the most amazing at brow tattoos. So how do you become good and gain the experience required? Did you rent a room in a salon? I’m planning to keep my part time job well I train and try to gain experience. Any advice would be appreciated.

Latest posts

Back