Microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajb

Reaction score
Ive been looking into micro blading and just wondered if anyone has any recommendation of trainers or companies that offer it looking for poss top 3/5 then can look into them all, dont know where to star looked at a few already but prices go from any from £750 plus vat to £1995
and advice would be helpfull xx

I would be interested to know this too - How did you get on?

Hi, I trained in microblading back in July with one of the foreign trainers which holds courses in uk. In my experience I had to retrain with a uk based company as they know how the law works. Plus uk courses are accredited. I would highly recommend Epi brow. Expensive but worth it. If your paying £1995 you should add another £1500 to cover insurance, licence from council, products, lighting etc. X

Mines with PMU microblading with Katerina She's £2,800 same as spring83 probably spent an extra £1,000 on insurance, council license, glamcor lighting and put wooden flooring in my spare room and not forgetting wastage where a company comes and collects etc, all adds up X

Hi
It's worth shopping around for your insurance as the prices being quoted in this thread are certainly higher than our prices. If you need a quote please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0845 605 8670.

Kind regards

The Professional Beauty Direct Team

Hi
It's worth shopping around for your insurance as the prices being quoted in this thread are certainly higher than our prices. If you need a quote please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0845 605 8670.

Kind regards

The Professional Beauty Direct Team

Hi there my friend gave me your details the other day, I'm doing my microblading in a few weeks with katerina at PMU microblading can I insure with you if I'm doing my training with this company? I've only found holistic insurance, thanks X

Do you know who insures you for microblading if you work from hone

Highly recommend Epibrows too...I'm so busy right now, trying to squeeze clients in before Xmas with them!! The training was brilliant and I left feeling fully confident. I'm insured with BABTAC x

Do u work from home??

Floritsa looked into this recently as an additional service but have had to let it go because I work from home :(

Will be watching the thread in case anyone comes up with anything tho. x

No I have a salon, there has been a few ladies on here saying they've converted their room to do the treatment, aslong as u follow your guidelines ect I can't see how you can't be insured

I work from home, have a salon based room all set up, called up the council they are fine with this and I've only found one insurance holistic they said its fine X

That's really positive our council won't let you do this yet!! Im seriously considering renting a room from a salon in town as I do so many eyebrows per day I think this would be perfect for me!

That's really positive our council won't let you do this yet!! Im seriously considering renting a room from a salon in town as I do so many eyebrows per day I think this would be perfect for me!

Ya know heard all councils are different depends on your area I was worried about the sink but bot having one in my room, they said as long there's nothing I've near by its fine I have one next door no one ever uses, all I need to change before I do my training in 4 weeks is out hard flooring as its carpeted which isn't a problem to do, so glad I called them I was panicking too thought I would have to find a salon, I would love to rent a room some where at a salon or hair salon I can't find any where I like I'm so picky lol has to feel right! Hope you find some where so you can do your microblading X

Hi there my friend gave me your details the other day, I'm doing my microblading in a few weeks with katerina at PMU microblading can I insure with you if I'm doing my training with this company? I've only found holistic insurance, thanks X

Hi Kitty,

Please give us a call (0345 605 8670) or email us ([email protected]) and we can discuss further.

Kind regards,

Professional Beauty Direct Team

Do you know who insures you for microblading if you work from hone

Hi Floritsa,

We offer insurance policies for both salons and individuals. You can call us or quote online.

Kind regards,

Professional Beauty Direct Team

[merged posts]

Last edited by a moderator:
www.barefacebeauty.net

I am partner of Prive academy so if you want to email me I can give you loads of info about licence insurances etc etc

Highly recommend Epibrows too...I'm so busy right now, trying to squeeze clients in before Xmas with them!! The training was brilliant and I left feeling fully confident. I'm insured with BABTAC x
Hi there do you mind me asking how much your insurance is ? Thanks

Hi, I trained in microblading back in July with one of the foreign trainers which holds courses in uk. In my experience I had to retrain with a uk based company as they know how the law works. Plus uk courses are accredited. I would highly recommend Epi brow. Expensive but worth it. If your paying £1995 you should add another £1500 to cover insurance, licence from council, products, lighting etc. X
Hi,may I ask who the foreign company was you trained with,I'm thinking of going with PhiBrow,it's a two day course then you follow everything up online,a little scared though as they aren't UK based.

That's who I was thinking of booking in with, but not sure what the training is like and is it accredited etc

That's who I was thinking of booking in with, but not sure what the training is like and is it accredited etc
So have you completed your training? I only ask as in your previous post it says you did with a foreign trainer. Are you thinking of retraining with PhiBrows? I've spoken to someone who trained with them and they said they had 11 people in a class,I think I need to be trained by someone whose classes are smaller.

Latest posts

Back