Microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julespeeps

Reaction score
hi I've just finished a two day course. I've came away not very confident. Would love some advice on how to carry out my case studies. And how long it took people to get to this stage. thank you

Who did you train with please?

Oh cool in doing a 2 day course Sunday and Monday

Oh cool in doing a 2 day course Sunday and Monday
Aw you'll love it. Im just quite a nervous person but it's just practice practice practice. Good luck. Will be nice to hear how you get on

Thank you I'll update you tomorrow :)

First day went really well I love it, day two tomorrow :) I'll post the brows I did today

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1454879528.686780.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1454879549.420403.jpg

First day went really well I love it, day two tomorrow :) I'll post the brows I did today
Aw fantastic well done. Did you have any brow experience?

I've done waxing and shaping but no advanced training...how is yours going? x

I've done waxing and shaping but no advanced training...how is yours going? x
It's going ok I'm just practising like mad. I'm still bit nervous at thought of working on someone x

He
Hello , Im looking to train with elite, was you happy with their training? x
Hey I found them good. But I would have loved to have done a longer course xx

Hi,

I just registered here, didn't wanna create a new thread as there is so many. I'm hoping someone could answer my questions here. I don't have any experience with eyebrows but I really wanna start something new. I know I'd have to take some courses before that which is fine. My questions are :
Loads of people on here saying that 2 days course is not enough and tu should take longer ones which I can't find?! Anyone did longer course and could recommend it?
Once I finished training apart from obviously practicing what else i need to do? I know id have to get a licence and incurance but in what order and ~how much is that?
How difficult is to find and rent a space in exciting salon? ~how much is that? I'm from Watford.
Can I offer free eyebrows if I'm confident enough before I get licence? Can I do it at home?

I know prices and everything is different everywhere I just wanna know approximately.

Thanks a lot, Erika.

Latest posts

Back