Microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astleybeauty

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to do a microblading eyebrow course with Advanced Aesthetics international Ltd in Wellingborough. Has anyone done the course with this company? Don't want to waste my money on a course that's not any good. Or can anyone suggest other companies that they have trained with?

Thank you
Karen

how did it go x

I trained with Epibrow but wouldn't recommend. However looks like they have come on s bit since our training. But lots of info missed.

Phi brows is the one. Best pigments too. Good luck

hi Astley sorry you decided to go elsewhere. our training is a 5 day course 2 days in clinic and rest supported homestudy. we are the largest group of VTCT centres in the UK and overseas 13 and more opening. training all vtct level 4. you are guaranteed good training or you can resilt for free. our certificates are recognised worldwide for licensing and insurance. and our courses are endorsed by our insurers so you are guaranteed to be accepted. if you want more training contact us we would love to see you. xx
phi brows are not recognised certificates and they are not regulated either we are...

hi Astley sorry you decided to go elsewhere. our training is a 5 day course 2 days in clinic and rest supported homestudy. we are the largest group of VTCT centres in the UK and overseas 13 and more opening. training all vtct level 4. you are guaranteed good training or you can resilt for free. our certificates are recognised worldwide for licensing and insurance. and our courses are endorsed by our insurers so you are guaranteed to be accepted. if you want more training contact us we would love to see you. xx
phi brows are not recognised certificates and they are not regulated either we are...

I'm a bit confused.. on your website it says microblading courses are 2 days long? Also nothing about being VTCT certified?

I'm a bit confused.. on your website it says microblading courses are 2 days long? Also nothing about being VTCT certified?
the microblading course is 2 days in clinic and homestudy. e study and also prestudy. the course is endorsed and recognised by vtct they issue the certificates and we are the only company that can issue that course with a vtct endorsement.
the vtct micropigmentation is 5 days in clinic with prestudy and homestudy as well.
let me know if you are interested

I am interested, have sent an enquiry via your website [emoji4]

I am interested too. Have heard a lot about phibrows. Are your courses simular?

hi phibrows are ok for workshops if you want to learn just the technique. their certificates won't get you very far...VTCT is recognised worldwide therefore you can work overseas with them. our course is the only one available with recognised endorsements and we are cheaper. our course is similar as it will show you the technique but is far more In depth and we train one on one which I think is massively important when you are learning this procedure. I'll have a look for your email. but make sure it is advancedaestheticsinternational and not advancedaestheticstraining.co.uk that's a different company and we are not associated with that at all. thanks

Phi brows have training in the U.K. Now however look at larra Johnson her work is amazing I'm going to train with her I think after looking at all training courses

is her training vtct accreditted ? or recognised worldwide certificates?

I am interested, have sent an enquiry via your website [emoji4]

I'm interested to know if you did do any training and where, how was it? x

Latest posts

Back