Microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemmaWilz

Reaction score
So I've just done the microblading eyebrows training and now doing my case studies, I'm just wondering what you ladies do like do you have your own salon/room in your home/do you rent a too?? Just trying to think how would be best to start out seeing as I am also working my other office job too until I can build up my beauty business xx

So I've just done the microblading eyebrows training and now doing my case studies, I'm just wondering what you ladies do like do you have your own salon/room in your home/do you rent a too?? Just trying to think how would be best to start out seeing as I am also working my other office job too until I can build up my beauty business xx

I'd say most people starting out with no clients would do it from home. My lash lady worked from home and would ask her current clients if they wanted to get bladed. She would then use them as her case studies. But that's the easiest way.

Maybe try from home (with relevant measures in place) and get friends and family over?

How was the microblading eyebrows course? I am planning on attending too. Is it this one? microblading - eyebrows.co.uk

I'd say most people starting out with no clients would do it from home. My lash lady worked from home and would ask her current clients if they wanted to get bladed. She would then use them as her case studies. But that's the easiest way.

Maybe try from home (with relevant measures in place) and get friends and family over?

How was the microblading eyebrows course? I am planning on attending too. Is it this one? microblading - eyebrows.co.uk

It was really good the course, I did it at cosmetic aesthetics, they do all sorts of other courses too that I want to do
I was planning on doing it from home but there's so many rules and regulations like the sterile room that only I use with a sink etc. But Im not able to do that ‍♀️ xx

It was really good the course, I did it at cosmetic aesthetics, they do all sorts of other courses too that I want to do
I was planning on doing it from home but there's so many rules and regulations like the sterile room that only I use with a sink etc. But Im not able to do that ‍♀️ xx

Ah, I didn't know you needed a sink. She was in the room next to the kitchen so I guess that counted. Hopefully you find a solution xx

Ah, I didn't know you needed a sink. She was in the room next to the kitchen so I guess that counted. Hopefully you find a solution xx

Some councils are okay, some are not okay with the sink being outside the treatment room; the same with the flooring, some councils are okay with carpet where as some are not. Also disclaimer, i have heard some people just run their business from home without registering with the councils. The chances of them getting caught is only if someone rats them out? Does anyone have more knowledge about this? The insurance company does not ask for a registration with the council. Just out of curiosity. lol

When I did my dermagraph microblading course, the trainer recommended that I get a mobile hand wash sink as I didn't have a way to plumb in a sink in my treatment room without spending a fortune. Sure, it's a bit of a pain to empty it out but the inspector liked the feature of switching on the tap with your foot to prevent contamination. I got this Burco one that looks a bit like a tea urn but it's pretty good. You just fill it up, plug it in and when you put your foot under the sensor you get instant warm water.
Burco Hand Wash.jpg

I realise this is an old thread but wanted to say a sink in the next room is not acceptable. A microblading artist need to work from a licensed location that is a near sterile environment.

Latest posts

Back