Microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELS91

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can get a mobile licence doing microblading please?
Thanks x

You can't do permanent make up mobile as you will have no control over infection and your surrounding area Hygeine in a persons home. Where abouts do you live?

I’ve spoken to my local council and they’ve said I can [emoji51] I’m in Hampshire- Middle Wallop! X

Wow thats brilliant! have you already trained in microblading or looking to do it now?

I have my course booked for the end of July! Do you do it? X

Yes I do :) I bet you are excited to do the course x

Yes I do :) I bet you are excited to do the course x

So excited! Ive got a month to go yet! & have just ordered my ‘clinic in a box’ from them so I will be all set up for my case studies once I’ve done the training! Any advice you’d give to a newbie? X

where are/did you girls do the course xx

I am astounded that you can have a mobile licence. !!
You will need a waste carriers licence in that case.

I am astounded that you can have a mobile licence. !!
You will need a waste carriers licence in that case.

Not all regulations are the same, it’s dependant on where you live!! You obviously live in a different area to me!! I simply asked about a mobile licence didn’t mean I was going to do it! Why are you astounded??

Not all regulations are the same, it’s dependant on where you live!! You obviously live in a different area to me!! I simply asked about a mobile licence didn’t mean I was going to do it! Why are you astounded??

I think all local authorities are different to each other. I have 3 licenced for 3 different places that I work. I have had to apply and be inspected at by each local authority at each premises. Having a mobile licence would be great and far less expensive. !!

I think all local authorities are different to each other. I have 3 licenced for 3 different places that I work. I have had to apply and be inspected at by each local authority at each premises. Having a mobile licence would be great and far less expensive. !!

I was a shocked as you are when I emailed my local council to double check & they stated I didn’t need a licence and that I could be mobile if I wanted too! I’ve decided not to go mobile just because of the hassle. The only thing I need to have is a health & safety inspection [emoji846] where abouts are you based if you don’t mind me asking?

Hi,
I am based in Essex and work in both Maldon and Chelmsford.
It’s crazy that you can have a mobile licence as the whole point of the licence is to ensure you are operating in the correct conditions for the procedure. Being able to work anywhere and not inspecting premises negates the whole point of the licence, in my view anyway.
Where abouts are you?
They are cracking down a lot, closer to London. BABTAC will soon no longer insure microbladers who don’t have a level 4 qualification. That’s why I did my level 4 with my microblading.
Xx

Hi,
I am based in Essex and work in both Maldon and Chelmsford.
It’s crazy that you can have a mobile licence as the whole point of the licence is to ensure you are operating in the correct conditions for the procedure. Being able to work anywhere and not inspecting premises negates the whole point of the licence, in my view anyway.
Where abouts are you?
They are cracking down a lot, closer to London. BABTAC will soon no longer insure microbladers who don’t have a level 4 qualification. That’s why I did my level 4 with my microblading.
Xx

Hey [emoji846]
I thought the same thing, I’m not sure if they meant it as you can travel from salon to salon and do them. I didn’t really ask them to elaborate on it as when I thought about it I just knew it really wouldn’t work for me.
I’m in Middle Wallop- Hampshire.
I don’t do my course until Monday, I read up on this before I booked my course and a lot of insurers have said they won’t insure if microbladers don’t have a level 4 qualification. Luckily the company I am doing my course with, once completed I will have a level 4 qualification. I’m really looking forward to it!
How did you find it when you first started?
Xx

Latest posts

Back