Microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elles Beauty

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I recently trained for Microblading and although I completed my training and am now doing my case studies, I don’t feel the trainer fully explained some points that are worrying me. Any help would be massively appreciated.
I am unsure how to place the bottom arch marker, is it all guess work and what the clients ‘favourite’ brow looks like or is there a rule to follow? And also is there a rule with the tail point? My trainer isn’t answering my questions and I don’t want to mess anyone’s eyebrows up. TIA

Hi ladies, I recently trained for Microblading and although I completed my training and am now doing my case studies, I don’t feel the trainer fully explained some points that are worrying me. Any help would be massively appreciated.
I am unsure how to place the bottom arch marker, is it all guess work and what the clients ‘favourite’ brow looks like or is there a rule to follow? And also is there a rule with the tail point? My trainer isn’t answering my questions and I don’t want to mess anyone’s eyebrows up. TIA
Can you draw a sketch of what you mean and I'll try and help you. Always place your starting point in the middle of the bridge of the nose. After this draw the start of the brow 1.2 to 1.5 cm away from the line and either side. If you've got your callipers you can place them on to stretch to where you want the brow to end and it will give you an arch.

Thank you so much for your reply- This is my first case study, and although I have mapped her eyes, the bottom arch was just guess work? We were not told how to find this point? And also the tail, we have been told that it should be no lower than the bottom of the head or higher than the top, but is that it?

Attachments

• DFC41831-F2FB-43F1-9226-3066BDA9F955.jpeg
    DFC41831-F2FB-43F1-9226-3066BDA9F955.jpeg
    437.9 KB · Views: 30
Thank you so much for your reply- This is my first case study, and although I have mapped her eyes, the bottom arch was just guess work? We were not told how to find this point? And also the tail, we have been told that it should be no lower than the bottom of the head or higher than the top, but is that it?
Use your callipers to get the bottom arch also. Hold them at the front and move down to bottom arch. The thicknes is preference for the client but try and make sure it's 30% thinner than the bulb/front

Latest posts

Back