Microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claireyb

Reaction score
Hi
Im Starting out microblading and just wondered what numbing creams Other people use?
Also when I did my course our tutor said not to put the cream on until you do your first pass, but I remember years ago when I had my eyebrows done that I had numbing cream on before.

Hi
Im Starting out microblading and just wondered what numbing creams Other people use?
Also when I did my course our tutor said not to put the cream on until you do your first pass, but I remember years ago when I had my eyebrows done that I had numbing cream on before.
Hey,
I’ve just completed my microblading course and soon will be doing my tops up on my models. It’s so daunting!
I am competing a ABT fast course to apply numbing cream as I only found out it is illegal to apply numbing cream to your clients. Also the course entails first aid too with regards to allergic reactions etc
Hope this helps Jackie

The cream applied has lidocaine and adrenaline also stated it give good retention and pigment responds well to the pigment applied.

Hey,
I’ve just completed my microblading course and soon will be doing my tops up on my models. It’s so daunting!
I am competing a ABT fast course to apply numbing cream as I only found out it is illegal to apply numbing cream to your clients. Also the course entails first aid too with regards to allergic reactions etc
Hope this helps Jackie
Hi Jackie,

Sorry to jump in on this thread 🙈 But could you let me know which ABT course you’re referring to please? I’m about to qualify in microblading too so if you could drop a link to it it would be a great help! I looked on their site but couldn’t find it. Thanks! X

Hey, it’s ACT fast course it’s the legal way of applying numbing creams, buying numbing creams, extra information that is required as a microblading artist and entails first aid too. I am doing the course virtual
MNB Beauty Training Academy | Short Beauty Courses in Kent
Hope this helps best wishes

Hi, please can I ask why you’d use numbing cream on a client when you’re microblading?

Hey
The microblading procedure can be quite an uncomfortable procedure as you are making paper cuts in the skin using tint to mimic hair strokes.
It is quite a painful procedure, so individuals use numbing cream when having a tatoo too.
I have had my brows microbladed and found it very uncomfortable and painful at times therefore applying the numbing cream with adrenaline once trained will help with pain, comfort, skin retention and good pigment application.

I use browtricks numb me keep me numb and secondary numbing, it’s reasonably priced

Latest posts

Back