Microcurrent machine brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New Spa

Reaction score
I am in the process of buying various facial machines for my new business. I am looking to purchase a microcurrent machine but only have knowledge of what we used at college and I don't really know if there's better out there. I have experience of Dermalift Silouette.

What microcurrent machines would you recommend ?

I am on a budget so buying all ex display and demo machines direct from manufacturers, as I very cheekily called/emailed quite a lot of them asking if they sell their ex demo machines and most do.

I was trained with the silouette machines too
My lecturers taught me to stick to what you've been trained to use (brand wise) otherwise some companies make you pay for machines plus training etc but that's just what they've experienced in the past with their students

I swear by Caci, all my clients love it - Iv'e had 3 machines, the Quantum which I bought new from Caci, the classic and am now using the Ultra. The later 2 I bought used from https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/complexionsonline?_trksid=p2047675.l2559 - (hope I can advertise a link like this) - Dave services my machine and also supplies spares at competitive prices.

Latest posts

Back