Microcurrent radio frequency and peels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki@Orchid

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I really would love your advice and input on this please. I have been offering Microcurrent Facials with my Carlton Ultra Visage Machine for 10 years. I trained and worked with Caci in a salon previous to that for 10 years (makes me feel old ) I’ve been really happy with the Ultra Visage imcomparison to the Caci and have had good results. I work on my own and have about 8 clients on maintenance. I now feel after 10 years I want to move onto new technology but don’t know where to start.. There are so many machines.

My clients also have expressed an interest in peels too. I currently do the Monu Resurface and Peel treatment but would like something stronger. I would be really interested in hearing your experiences and recommendations. Many thanks in advance

Nicki you sound just like me. I took on Dermogenera peels about 18 months ago and now distribute and teach for them. We have a Facebook page that shows the results we’re getting. They are very much therapist led, so you can layer them, use one on its own and mix and match. They’re very results driven.
I also have Caci and am looking at an RF machine in about 2 weeks so will gladly feedback.

Please do PM me if you’d like more info or have a look at
Dermogenera Skin UK on Facebook.

Vic x

Nicki you sound just like me. I took on Dermogenera peels about 18 months ago and now distribute and teach for them. We have a Facebook page that shows the results we’re getting. They are very much therapist led, so you can layer them, use one on its own and mix and match. They’re very results driven.
I also have Caci and am looking at an RF machine in about 2 weeks so will gladly feedback.

Please do PM me if you’d like more info or have a look at
Dermogenera Skin UK on Facebook.

Vic x

Hi Vic,

Thanks so much for coming back to me regarding my query. Sorry for the delay in coming back to you..

I’ve had a look at the Dermogenera Peels. They look great and some brilliant results too.. I see they offer training, do they offer start up packages too? If so what sort of price am I looking at? Is there much downtime with the peels also?

What RF machines are you looking at, there are quite a few on the market. I would love some feedback please if you get to experience it.

Thanks again, Nicki x

Hi Nicki the peels are very flexible, and start up kit with a full days training is £450. Please PM me your email address and I’ll send some info over.

I’m looking at the Skinbase RF tomorrow. Rather excited. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Vic x

Hi Nicki the peels are very flexible, and start up kit with a full days training is £450. Please PM me your email address and I’ll send some info over.

I’m looking at the Skinbase RF tomorrow. Rather excited. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Vic x
Following this post ladies! I also offer Monu resurface and peel facials & Caci non Surgical but am wandering if stronger peels could be worth looking into. Also very interested in RF!!

Well I’ll let you know how it goes tomorrow x

I'd suggest looking into a laser, these treatments pay for themselves pretty quickly. The enlighten by cutera is great for skin resurfacing and revitalization.

I’ve got a lady coming from Carlton to demo the RF machine which is good.

Skinbase are good but we struggle with phone reception for the machine to communicate with head office which is a requirement unless you buy!

I’ll let you know how the demo with Carlton goes x

I’ve got a lady coming from Carlton to demo the RF machine which is good.

Skinbase are good but we struggle with phone reception for the machine to communicate with head office which is a requirement unless you buy!

I’ll let you know how the demo with Carlton goes x

Sounds good Vic. I’d love to hear how you get on. Have you heard much about the Neo Elegance machine or Overline - Complete Facial (It has RF, Diamond Peeling and LED Light Therapy). So many machines to choose from Also wondered what people’s thoughts were regarding Diamond Peel v Chemical Peels... x

I much prefer chemical peel. I’m not a fan of microdermabrasion generally. I don’t like how it can leave the skin. Chemical peel seems to invigorate and revitalise the skin, stimulating it to renew. Very happy with the results I get with peels.

Don’t know about machines as I have a few already. I was really just looking for RF rather than a load of things in one. Not all rf is the same and not all of its good [emoji849]

Good luck

Vic x

Vic x
Hi Vic,

I’ve had an email sent to me regarding the peels. I’m very interested. Just a couple of questions! I’ve literally just started doing the Monu resurface and peel treatment (trained in January) . The course is 6, one a week each week building in strength of peel each week 2wks @ 10%, 2weeks 15% & 2 weeks 20% then maintenance sessions monthly 20%. Im pleasesd with the results although it hasn’t done anything for heavy pigmentation patches which a few of my older clients have. So my main question is if I now switch to dermogenera are there peels strong enough to target the heavy pigmentation and could my existing peel clients go straight for a stronger peel or would I have to start them from scratch in terms of peel strength as I don’t want to annoy clients who have just finished courses! If this is the case I may have to wait a while and introduce the new peel later. Another question are the peels sting enough that the skin will shed? Which would mean recovery time for the client?As with the 20% peels I’m doing there is no recovery time.

Kind regards

Heather x

Hi heather. I’ll pm you but you don’t need to build up in the same way really. Not as formulaic as what you’re using. Percentages aren’t nearly as important as how the product changes the ph of the skin, so for example a 30% mandelic can be a lot gentler than a 2% salicylic and it can aslo depend on the ‘buffers’ in the peel.
Actually don’t need to pm you now [emoji23]

Pm me or email if you have any further question.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back