Microdermabrasion/ Oxygen Facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfect10kb

Reaction score
Do any of our skin geeks have either of the above machines ?

If so please tell me which ones you have , how popular the treatments are with your clients and what results you can get

Thanks in advance

Karen

Hi
we have both the crystal clear MDA and oxygen in our salon

the MDA, blasts crystals on the skin taking 3 to 4 layers off, it is ideal for uneven pigment, fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, blocked pores and blackheads. there is suction to unblock pores and to lift up the jaw, cheekbones and open up the eye area.
it is a very relaxing treatment which takes roughly 45 mins, a course of 5 is recomended to start, depending what the client wants to achieve and probs with theie skin etc, you do see a difference straight away.

the oxygen is used witha serum and works really well on more heavier lines, crows feet and saggy jaw line, fabulous on acne itself too, it works more from the deeper layers of the skin and you will see the full benifet after 12 hrs.
the machines are about £6000 each and the products arnt cheap either, the retail side if fab and reasonably priced too.

hth xx

Thanks for that Honeymummy . Can I ask which treatment to you find your clients ask for most . The Oxygen or the Microdermabrasion . Thankyou:)

O personaly don't do either but I have a friend that does the oxygen & another therapist I go to does microdermabrasion, both are very popular here.

I used to do microdermabrasion at the salon I was previously at. It's a fab treatment and gives great results. We used a machine from Biopharm International. You can get cheaper ones now - check out the new beauty express catalogue

Thanks for that Honeymummy . Can I ask which treatment to you find your clients ask for most . The Oxygen or the Microdermabrasion . Thankyou:)

I think its the MDA is most popular where I live, probably cos its a little cheaper than oxygen!!
our salon price is £40 for mda and £60 for oxygen, the serum to use with the oxygen is expensive to buy, around £100 for a box of 10-12

i would get both machines in if you can, you can combine both treatments you see.

for instance a client that wants oxygen because she has crows feet around her eyes, will benifit three sessions of mda ( you use two bottles of crystal for full face normally), the oxygen works a lot better if shes had the mda as you have got rid of all the dead skin, it can penitrate in more.

then on her fourth session, she can have a ' flash' treatment of mda ( one bottle of crystals going over the face quickly )
then follows the oxygen, costing £90 for the entire two hr treatment.

or just oxygen treatment for £60 if shes had mda recently!! ( i believe Madonna has oxygen )

dont forget, you can offer a course of 5 treatments of mda, get the 6th one free etc

hth chick!!

ps, you can use mda for cellulite, hard skin on feet and sun spots on hands

Latest posts

Back