Microdermabrasion treatment packages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachael.V

Reaction score
I'm taking on microderm after the summer. Just thinking about my treatment menu. What does everyone offer with their treatments, as in mask/massage/luxury does anyone use it with an LED mask? peels? Any ideas welcome please. Really want to hit the ground running with this as I've got two weeks free to start with! :)

I offer two Diamond Microdermabrasion treatments:

- Flash Microdermabrasion (double cleanse, microdermabrasion, SPF)
- Microdermabrasion Facial (double cleanse, microdermabrasion, mask, hand massage whilst mask sets, hydrating serum, eye gel, SPF)

I also offer LED Light as an additional extra.

I offer two Diamond Microdermabrasion treatments:

- Flash Microdermabrasion (double cleanse, microdermabrasion, SPF)
- Microdermabrasion Facial (double cleanse, microdermabrasion, mask, hand massage whilst mask sets, hydrating serum, eye gel, SPF)

I also offer LED Light as an additional extra.

Thanks Jemma, hand massage is a nice touch I like that :)

Please don't use MDB with peels.
Make sure you have a good spf. Think of it as an exfoliation and use it where you would exfoliate. You can make the facial as luxurious or as functional as you want. I personally do bespoke facials (I never use MDB as I'm not a fan) but putting a facial together for your client means they're getting real results.

Vic x

Red led is super at calming the skin after MDB - we use both really well together.

Please don't use MDB with peels.
Make sure you have a good spf. Think of it as an exfoliation and use it where you would exfoliate. You can make the facial as luxurious or as functional as you want. I personally do bespoke facials (I never use MDB as I'm not a fan) but putting a facial together for your client means they're getting real results.

Vic x
I've used MD before just wondering what others are offering in their packages really, thanks for the advice!

I offer a delux microderm facial with ultrasound infused collagen therapy and ending with LED Light therapy using the Nuderm 6 in 1 machine and LED mask
I charge £50 it takes me an hour and I do roughly 6-8 per week

Latest posts

Back