Microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren Louise

Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone on here offers microdermabrasion? Is it worth doing the course? If anyone has any advice please feel free, thank you

Hi I do microdermabrasion, I use skinbase pay as you go! Very popular treatment I think as sells its self [emoji16]

Hi I do microdermabrasion, I use skinbase pay as you go! Very popular treatment I think as sells its self [emoji16]
Thank You, did you train with them too? I can't seem to find anywhere near me to do the training for it

Sorry late reply! Yes I done training with them but I had already been trained previously with another company! They came to salon to train me [emoji16]

Hello, I’m not sure if you’re still wanting info on this Lauren but I’ve just spoke to skinbase, they offer free training at home or in a salon, you get the kit and crystals for free and then you have a 6 month repayment plan where you pay back around £12 per treatment that you do. If you don’t do any treatments then you pay £12 a week. Hope that makes sense x

We use SkinBase too, they came to us to do the training. A lady called Sarah, she was fab. Very knowledgeable.

I've been doing Microderm for over 12 years now. It's definitely a top fav facial treatment for my clients. I like to boost with a light peel, or enzyme after;)

Love my skinbase machine. Company are great to deal with,highly recommend.

Latest posts

Back