SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soph_beauty

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Would anybody be able to tell me a good Microdermabrasion brand to go with for a mobile therapist, I’ve looked at Crystal Clear machines but they are just so pricey for a student!
Thank you

Hello try skinbase, you pay a set fee each week and rent the machine from them xx

Including the rent?

You pay that flat fee regardless of whether you use the machine, and then pay the same amount I believe each time you use it and I understand that includes all consumables etc.

Hello everyone,
Would anybody be able to tell me a good Microdermabrasion brand to go with for a mobile therapist, I’ve looked at Crystal Clear machines but they are just so pricey for a student!
Thank you
Hello everyone,
Thank you
I had a skin base machine. It was brilliant. The marketing and resources are free and the company are so supportive. I would highly recommend!

Latest posts

Back