Quantcast

Microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Louisa.e

Reaction score
I have been using Crystal clear microdermabrasion for many years and now need to get a new machine. I would be interested to know of anyone’s experience with other makes (preferably cheaper) and experiences with diamond microdermabrasion. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Hi there, I would highly recommend Skinbase brand. I hire the machine and absolutely love the results and the products that acompany it. Have a look on their website and they will send you all the pricing details, not sure if there is a waiting list or not, their customer service is also exceptional x

francescapepe

Reaction score
Hiya, I purchased the diamond microdermabrasion from PJS Beauty Salon Equipment (it wasn't overly cheap!) but it's brilliant

tog

Reaction score
Hiya, I purchased the diamond microdermabrasion from PJS Beauty Salon Equipment (it wasn't overly cheap!) but it's brilliant
You will find that you get excellent service from PJS too. They are my local supplier and always go the extra mile to help you. Would highly recommend them (and I'm not on commission btw!).

Louisa.e

Reaction score
You will find that you get excellent service from PJS too. They are my local supplier and always go the extra mile to help you. Would highly recommend them (and I'm not on commission btw!).

Louisa.e

Reaction score
Thank you I will look into both.

Holistic Beauty

Reaction score
I used a crystal microdermabrasion machine for years and then swapped over to a diamond tipped one and I'm really pleased I did. No expensive crystals to buy, no crystals getting everywhere and you can work around the eye area. I got mine from Ivanmed, but to be honest the diamond microdermabrasion machines all seem very similar. X

Louisa.e

Reaction score
Thanks, I was thinking about the diamond system. No more Crystals 😊

stace

Reaction score
I use the diamond tipped from silhouette, love it.

Latest posts