Microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louisa.e

Reaction score
I have been using Crystal clear microdermabrasion for many years and now need to get a new machine. I would be interested to know of anyone’s experience with other makes (preferably cheaper) and experiences with diamond microdermabrasion. Thanks in advance

Hi there, I would highly recommend Skinbase brand. I hire the machine and absolutely love the results and the products that acompany it. Have a look on their website and they will send you all the pricing details, not sure if there is a waiting list or not, their customer service is also exceptional x

Hiya, I purchased the diamond microdermabrasion from PJS Beauty Salon Equipment (it wasn't overly cheap!) but it's brilliant

Hiya, I purchased the diamond microdermabrasion from PJS Beauty Salon Equipment (it wasn't overly cheap!) but it's brilliant
You will find that you get excellent service from PJS too. They are my local supplier and always go the extra mile to help you. Would highly recommend them (and I'm not on commission btw!).

You will find that you get excellent service from PJS too. They are my local supplier and always go the extra mile to help you. Would highly recommend them (and I'm not on commission btw!).

Thank you I will look into both.

I used a crystal microdermabrasion machine for years and then swapped over to a diamond tipped one and I'm really pleased I did. No expensive crystals to buy, no crystals getting everywhere and you can work around the eye area. I got mine from Ivanmed, but to be honest the diamond microdermabrasion machines all seem very similar. X

Thanks, I was thinking about the diamond system. No more Crystals 😊

I use the diamond tipped from silhouette, love it.

How much was the ivanmed machine please?

Hi there, I would highly recommend Skinbase brand. I hire the machine and absolutely love the results and the products that acompany it. Have a look on their website and they will send you all the pricing details, not sure if there is a waiting list or not, their customer service is also exceptional x

Hi there, I was wondering what you mean by hire. Do you mean you are making monthly payments to own or are paying to use the machine for an agreed time?

do you gets know if it’s possible instead of putting a silver tip on the tube to perform microdermabrasion if you could also put on a vacuum suction tip just to use the vaccuum effect? Rather than buying two separate machines. Thank you!

do you gets know if it’s possible instead of putting a silver tip on the tube to perform microdermabrasion if you could also put on a vacuum suction tip just to use the vaccuum effect? Rather than buying two separate machines. Thank you!

That’s a great question, perhaps if you find a microdermabrasion machine that you like you could maybe ask the supplier?

Latest posts

Back