Microlysis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estherlou

Reaction score
Hi all! I was wondering could anyone shed some light on this treatment for me, a client of mine has been having very regular and very expensive treatments for hair removal in this way, i thought maybe she was mistaken and she meant electrolysis but she gave me the leaflet she had from the salon and it was for microlysis. the leaflet does look a bit dated.

The leaflet talks about using a conductive gel and high frequency to kill off the hair follicles.

the thing is my client has been having 4 weekly appts since april and at the end of each treatment has it all waxed off anyway without much reduction in hair growth. Approx £70 treatment! +aftercare products.

I don't want to speak out of turn to my client about the treatment she's having without knowing a bit more about what it is she's having done.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks esther x:)

sounds like them things they sell in argos :irked:

Thanks for your replies guys, i thought it all sounded a bit dodgy. Without slating the therapist to this client i think i will say something along the lines of
...'This treatment went through a popular stage but wasn't really seen to have the best results and so now is not widely used at all, waxing is probably the best temporary hair removal option.'

I still can't quite belive the sums of money this poor woman has spent:confused:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back