Microneedling-do you do it and is it popular?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm jumping on, but I just wanted to say that I do microneedling and its popular. I trained 14 months ago and its taken a while to get going. I had to do a few model offers initially, but once I got some great before and after photos it now sells itself. I charge £100 for basic Microneedling and I charge £150 which includes a pre-peel and LED. I'm home-based but you can charge way more if you have a salon. I use good quality pen and serums. I also retail most of my products on microneedling clients.
I see some people local to me charging £50 which is ridiculous. My clients question whats wrong with their service to be so cheap. I think for something like Microneedling its better to invest in quality so you get good results, so you need to charge accordingly x

Hey Jemma! I’m just about to do the microneedling course! What brand do you use for facial products as this is something I’m struggling to get my head around with so many products on the market xx

Latest posts

Back