Microneedling or dermapen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnacatz

Reaction score
Hello,

I would love some advice on micro needling, what do people prefer? There are pens and machines - which ones give the best results for anti ageing and scarring?

Thank you

Hi ,
I’ve trained with both and although I personally think they both give the same results I prefer using the pen (personal preference)

Hope this helps x

Thank you so much for replying! I like the look of the pen more but noticed it’s a cheaper treatment than the micro needling.

I charge £90 for micro needling, (roller or pen) always depends on area you live etc xx

I’m in London but £100 seems going rate. Thanks xx

I charge £90 for micro needling, (roller or pen) always depends on area you live etc xx
Hey there, I'm currently looking into a microneedling course and trying to work out pricing. Is the £90 for a 30 minute treatment or part of a 60 minute treatment? In your opinion if you paired the microneedling with an LED treatment how much would you feel comfortable charging? The price for this treatment varies at a staggering rate, I want to be competitive so it will be more tempting for existing facial clients and not too far from the £65.00/1hr facials.

Also, looking at dermapens, does anyone have a preference on the make/brand? It's helpful as well if there was a make that you weren't impressed by. Thank you geeks!

Latest posts

Back