Microneedling treatment costs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceecee01

Reaction score
Hi can anyone in the south east give a vague idea of a fair price for microneedling treatments. No one around me does it as far as I know and I didn't train locally. London clinics don't give out prices unless you have a treatment or commit to an appointment and I don't want to price myself out of the market before I've even started.

I’m in the midlands and charge £150. It takes me about 10 mins to needle.
Try and find skin salons and see if you can see prices but I would also advocate carving your own path. I’ve seen therapists offering it for £40. I don’t really know why anyone would go that low. Don’t think it was even an introductory price, so if you were using prices like that for comparison I’d say not to bother.

Vic x

I charge £250, with anaesthetic and aftercare pack.

I charge £250, with anaesthetic and aftercare pack.
Hi, could I please ask what anaesthetic you use please. Some said emla, but it seems to toughen/harden the skin. Thankyou

My insurance will only insure with the anaesthetic I was taught with. I found that Emla can cause vasoconstriction. I no longer use any. Worth checking with insurance x

Latest posts

Back