Micropigmentation beginner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mildimil

Reaction score
Hi SalonGeek friends,

I have recently done Micropigmentation course and not sure what's the best way to start. I still want to do skin treatments such as peels, facials and etc.
My questions are?
1. How do I gain clients?
2. Is it better to rent room from the start in beauty salon or other clinics if I still don't have my own clientele?
3. Should I look for clinics and offer my services to build up my clientele?

Also, where do your clients reach out for you most from Instagram, Facebook or anything else you use?

Thank you so much for help in advance.

Do you do any other treatments already?
Just wondering if you have any type of existing client base?
I’d start up a Facebook page, add plenty of people then do an offer to get people in.
Fill a day with even friends and family and do it at cost if you need to, just to get plenty of pictures to start your page up.
Personally I’d not rent a room straight away if you have no client base at all, but offering your services in salons could be a good place to start xx

Do you do any other treatments already?
Just wondering if you have any type of existing client base?
I’d start up a Facebook page, add plenty of people then do an offer to get people in.
Fill a day with even friends and family and do it at cost if you need to, just to get plenty of pictures to start your page up.
Personally I’d not rent a room straight away if you have no client base at all, but offering your services in salons could be a good place to start xx

Thank you for reply.
I have 3-4 year experience in beauty and don’t have many clients as I work in the salon and most girls do same treatments. Have only few people who want me to do their treatments.
I think I’ll take your advice and start offering micro-pigmentation treatments in different salons first.
It’s good to hear someone elses opinion too.
Thanks a lot x

Latest posts

Back