Mid life crisis and curly hair dilemma

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Nails

Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents

I'm just popping over from N ails and would love some expert advice.

This is not a sob story just pure fact. I'm 47 and have shoulder length curly hair. For the past year my mum in law has been suffering from terminal cancer which is now coming to an end :sad::sad: Suffice to say that I've been stressed out of my mind and my hair and health have suffered.

My hair is lifeless and dull. I'm a part time nail tech and part time head cook. Which does nothing for my hair due to having to wear a hat all the time in the latter job. I live in thurrock.

So my question is there any hairdressers who are willing to revamp me with a short style, sassy but easy to manage. Or can anyone recommend a hairdressers in thurrock who like a challenge. I'm not scared how funky I go but obviously I don't want to look stupid for my age. Thanks guys. Xxxxx

Not in your area but I think you sound a perfect candidate for a kebelo treatment, this treatment lasts 100 days conditions, smooths, softens , frizz free, weather proofing, and more, and a good cut will help you too :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just had the goldwell KeraSilk keratin treatment .....blows the socks off anything I've had before......lasts upto 5months too, there's salon search on their website of all stockists

I've just had the goldwell KeraSilk keratin treatment .....blows the socks off anything I've had before......lasts upto 5months too, there's salon search on their website of all stockists

Ooo I'm getting this done next week, excited!!

You won't be disappointed! Changed my life:)

Have you had a kebelo :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep!

I wasn't convinced as didn't believe a product could beat kebelo but this is wow!

Latest posts

Back