Mii Cosmetics, training and sales

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairstudent

Reaction score
You may remember me asking the question a few months back about Mii cosmetics, well I decided to go for it after the rep came out, she sent me a foundation to try, I had so many comments about my skin, even got asked ID and I am 33! (Could be a coincidence haha) anyway it was a lot of money to start up so I started taking money out of my earnings at every job and finally got there a couple of weeks ago, I have so many clients waiting to see what brand I have chosen as loads used to buy virgin vie from me. So today I have my training, a lady has contacted me already to see if she can come at 11am to buy a full face of makeup and another wants to be my model as she is keen to see the brand, I am so so looking forward to this new addition to my business. I am sure my bridal clients will love it too. Anyway, this post isn't a question I am just so excited I needed to share :) (hope that's okay) :)

didnt want to read and run! good luck with it all xx

Ooh I'm so excited for you! Good luck with the new brand, I will have to do a little googling on it - this site is bad for my productivity during the day~! xxx

Thanks ladies, it went amazingly well, I am so excited for my future with Mii. A client called over while the rep was here and bought £125 of products and friend was a model for me and I have had to text her hubby as she wants £150 of stuff for Xmas! Why did I not do this sooner?

Brilliant! thanks for the feedback as Im in the process of thinking about taking it on too!!

Had the rep and tried it just awaiting a good point to remove our current range and go for Mii.

So Thank You .

I remember you asking!! The products are beautiful aren't they?! I am sure it is going to be a huge success for you with it, not just because they are great products but because I can tell you are passionate about it!x

Ive tried many foundations over the years as I have psoriasis and trying to cover it on my face was a nightmare, I discovered the Mii mineral foundation last year and I have to say its amazing for my skin, it covers so well and everyone commented on how great my skin looks, I love it!

The foundations are amazing, the mineral one is 100% mineral. ( you only have to contain 5% mineral to call your foundation a mineral foundation!)
It has healing properties so actually helps heal your skin while looking fab at the same time.

I did my first bridal makeup trial today using Mii which I was nervous of, I hate firsts, however it went amazingly well, the bride was thrilled as also wants to buy the mineral foundation!

Update: I have retailed just under £400 of Mii cosmetics in the last week! So glad I made the desicion to use their brand

Update
I used to do virgin vie parties until a couple of years ago, a friend asked if I wanted to do a similar evening at her house using Mii Cosmetics, so I went along kept it relaxed, answered questions did a demo, then another, then 8 ladies all were made up, in total £831 was spent!
Would I ever look back? No way, the products just sell themselves while I have fun creating new looks

I am really interested in the MII products too! How much was the training and where did you go for it. Did you buy the large stand of make up?

Hi, I got the mobile case, I did my training with my rep ;)

I've got the rep coming to see me. How much was the mobile kit if u don't mind me asking?! Do u also stock retail? The rep seemed very nice and helpful on phone so that's a good start. Looking forward to trying products !

I don't think I can put prices on here?!?! :mad:

Feel free to pm me :)

How did everyone get started with purchasing products etc for mobile use and retailing? Doesn't seem to be anything on their website to point me in the right direction! :(

Latest posts

Back