Milestone perfect

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kc r

Reaction score
Advice needed please
I have a new client with 100% white hair wanting a pearly blonde colour, I have used koleston perfect 10.03 which she thought was to gold, then used 10/0 which was to white not enough tone, I’m thinking to use 10/38 but slightly worried about the 8 tone on white hair , any advice much appreciated k x

Pearl is usually more blue based so I wouldn’t have used anything with a 3 as that’s yellow based.
10/38 is still quite gold.
However, are you using pearl as a generic description or referring to a pro colour?

Thanks for your reply
I matched 10/03 to her ends a previous colour at another salon, but she wants to get to a 10/8 but I’m worried the 10/ 8 on its own will be to cold as the hair is white so no natural warmth, sorry hope that makes sense

Advice needed please
I have a new client with 100% white hair wanting a pearly blonde colour, I have used koleston perfect 10.03 which she thought was to gold, then used 10/0 which was to white not enough tone, I’m thinking to use 10/38 but slightly worried about the 8 tone on white hair , any advice much appreciated k x

Advice needed please
I feel you won't get good coverage with 10/0 nor 10/38 on 100% white hair, maybe that's why it's too white? Try 9/0+ 10/38 +6% it's a lovely soft blonde, I personally wouldn't use 10/8 nor 9/8 on 100% white hair. If you were to use them I'd still consider adding base to them, because the coverage won't be very good and you'll probably have a blue/khaki hue. Have you thought about Illumina?

I feel you won't get good coverage with 10/0 nor 10/38 on 100% white hair, maybe that's why it's too white? Try 9/0+ 10/38 +6% it's a lovely soft blonde, I personally wouldn't use 10/8 nor 9/8 on 100% white hair. If you were to use them I'd still consider adding base to them, because the coverage won't be very good and you'll probably have a blue/khaki hue. Have you thought about Illumina?
Thankyou, that was my worry with 10/38 , my other thought was 10mls 10/03 30mls 10/0 ? no I haven’t
used illumina before I’ll look into it x

Latest posts

Back