Milia removal: A course in it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zooks

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I have been asked by a few clients about milia removal. It is a service that I would like to consider offering but everytime I google courses I don't get what I am looking for. I am qualified in Electrolysis and believe this is relative. Could anyone recommend a course? Or where I need to go from here?

Many thanks!

I learnt this as part of facials in collage. I don't think there is a qualification as such, as long as you are qualified in facials you can do it. I use an individually packed micro lance and they come out really well, steaming helps too x

If you do a qualification in advanced electrolysis, milia removal is included in this. If you go on the strerex website I think there may be a link on there for this.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I also did it with facial training at college. One of my clients was quoted £500 to remove his by a private surgeon lol!

Vic x

I also did it with facial training at college. One of my clients was quoted £500 to remove his by a private surgeon lol!

Vic x

^^ your serious too wowzers really 😂😂this is an outrageous price x x

I know. I said I'd do it for a bit less than that. It was a milia. when I was told that I checked again - yes, just a milia. Got it out no problem!

I know. I said I'd do it for a bit less than that. It was a milia. when I was told that I checked again - yes, just a milia. Got it out no problem!

Love it Vic :) 😂😂"a bit less" haha poor guy must've thought blimey "how much were they going to charge/ mug me for"

Hi Geeks

I have been asked by a few clients about milia removal. It is a service that I would like to consider offering but everytime I google courses I don't get what I am looking for. I am qualified in Electrolysis and believe this is relative. Could anyone recommend a course? Or where I need to go from here?

Many thanks!

Yes there is a course. I was looking at it earlier in the year as I fancied doing it and you got a qualification. I will try and find it for you x

Hi Geeks

Many thanks!

Got it this is the link to the website www.beauty-therapy-training.co.uk When I enquired last March they were doing a course on just Millia removal. However I have just looked and cannot find a course on just that but they do courses in advanced electrolysis which includes Millia removal. Hope this helps x

Gosh thanks Guys, I will check this out now.

If I can avoid doing advanced electrolysis I would like to as I don't even practice Electrolysis anymore...

A phone call to BABTAC might be in order to check with them what I need :)

Latest posts

Back