Milkshake products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzion

Reaction score
Anyone use these products and colours? Any opinions??

There not the best. Not accurate colours.. And very hard to get 100% coverage.

I've heard great things about the color line. And I liked the retail products quite a lot. The scent is by far one of the best scents on the market.

I have a friend who uses and loves the colours, but have not used them myself.
However we have just switched to the retail range from TIGI Bedhead and a week in with almost empty shelves! Found you get a lot more support and advice from their reps too, lovely products! X

Hi Marlene

I see you have had Tigi in, mmmmm just debating this myself, what was good about the reps and the support ? if i could ask, as thinking of going over to Tigi myself as there use to be a member on here who raved about tigi especially the color too. are they pushy etc ?

Any help is appreciated :)

I do love TIGI products and sold them for 3 years...... then clients started saying you can buy this in TK MAXX and Home Bargains!!!!
They were selling old packaging though, since TIGI have been taken over by Unilever they are available in more and more non professional places even Argos online!
This is mainly what made me decide to change, I have not used their colours though, I never saw a rep, because I only employ 4 people I think we were too small for them to bother with which I was a bit disappointed about.
Milk_Shake gave me a free goody bag, they have lots of brochures etc for you to give to clients, they have lovely bags for you to give to clients, very quick responses if you email them asking questions! They do lots of travel sizes and lovely gift sets, nearly every client this week has bought something!
I thought I was going to miss TIGI but I find the Milk_Shake products so much better especially their curl range!
Get some samples and see what all your family think, they are your best guinea pigs x

oh i am not keen on milkshake myself, we had it a few years ago and we thought the color was terrible as someone said earlier the coverage was very poor.
Also the rep who did milkshake in our area was awful and very hard selling and that put me of straight away

I cannot comment on the colours myself we use Osmo Ikon and find the whole range great! We used to use xp100 and the tones were a bit wishy washy!

We dont use the milkshake colours but the treatments are fab ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

A few years ago my hairdresser used the milkshake whipped conditioning foam and it smelt so lovely I still buy it to this day it makes my hair so soft and I can smell it all the time and also gives a good shine. I get it on amazon. Didn't realise they did colours too x

Milkshake hair products are quite nice. I don't like the colours at all and a lot of clients found it really itchy so I'm not a fan.

I'm using quite a lot of Colourlines colour and it's been pretty good :)

Hey I really like the colours and retail if you stick to general knowledge about coverage its good. Leaves the hair in good condition

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

I haven't tried their color yet, but I love a lot of their styling products. The whipped leave in is one of my top sellers. Also I love the shampoos & conditioners, and hair sprays. The smells are delish!

The retail is lovely but we had loads of problems with the colour. I wouldn't recommend the permanents but the semis are ok

Butting in here...how much does the full sized Whipped Cream retail for in UK? I had a sample, which everyone loved so I'm thinking of getting some in.

The products are amazing

Ive had no problems with their colour i really like them

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Our rep is coming in on tues to talk us through the colours. Although I dont know if I want to change colours. Using leyton house at the moment

If you understand global colour knowledge you wil be fine like with wella 88/0 with 6% wil cover gray perfect but at the back where it more natural you have to add 8/11 to the mix so the back so it not more gold and you may need to use a higher vol so it lifts and matches same lvl at front its the same any colour brand

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back