millenium acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

royalnails

Reaction score
hi, has anybody has any experience of millenium acrylic products? my local beauty product stockist has just got it in? i havn't heard of it before just wondered if anyone else has used it!:)

Hi there....I did a search on Millenium and so many threads came up I didn't know which one to link!!.:o

Have a look at them all....just click on search then advanced search and put in millenium, you will have plenty to read. HTH

I trained with millenium products in college ,
Imo they are ok, but very basic.
I thought they were fab until I did my creative conversion, and also NSI which I am using at the moment ,

There is only 1 pink to choose from, and the white was rather grey and never looked consistant, it always looked patchy,

I actually looking back now, dont think i would recomend them,
Hope I havent offened anybody, just giving my honest oppinion from my experience xxx

thanks, i too use nsi and love their consistency. thanks for the feed back guys xx:)

I also trained with millenium and thought that my constant lifting was down to my prep but I have recently bought NSI attraction and have had no problems with lifting, I assume it must have been the product.

I found millenium good to train with as it slow setting giving you chance to correct any imperfections, but I will not be using it again on clients. NSI are more expensive initially but cheaper in the long run as you dont have to keep re-doing clients nails for free!

Just to mention also that many geeks also recommend Creative, I could not afford the course and have not trained long enough to do the conversion course.
Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back