millenium nail tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helenlovesnails

Reaction score
Hi could any one help me,

I am looking into using millenium tips, just wanted to know what people thought about the general quality of them, and which ones you would recommend as a shape to suit most clients?

Thanks in advance!

I use salon gold as a natural tip, platinum for glitters (I use these more often) these are slightly more difficult to blend. I have a box of french white too but I can't remember the last time I used them HTH's

I use the Salon Gold too and i really like them. I've heard on the forum that they have just introduced a well less tip so i shall deffo be picking some of those up at Excel if they've got them.

i use millenium square tips and i have not encounted any problems:lol:

i use salon gold and the french tips never had any problems with them.

ditto - use salon gold and they are great but also use creative performance tips as they do not need blending

hth:hug:

I've used them all and they're fab. They're not as lovely and thin as Creative but you get what you pay for in life I guess. xxx

i use millennium squares and have no problems with them, they blend beautifully and suit most nail shapes x

Latest posts

Back