millenium tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaowens

Reaction score
have anyone used these tips are they any good ?

I have used them...they are a good value tip. But i still prefer CND tips.

I have used them but got a lot of splitting and cracking, tried other tips and had no bother!

I use millenium tips,
I use the french white,these seem to fit the majority of clients,
and I use the clear,
I have also used the natural but wasn;t too keen so gave them away,
I havent had a problem with them
hth xxxx

they are o.k
but there are better tips out there easier to blend etc.....but ok for a budget buy...like most things you get what you pay for but personally not the quickest blenders in the world

I
I use the french white,these seem to fit the majority of clients,

Hiya,

Notice you use french white tips. What in particular do your clients want with these, please? I have been asked to do a bride who wants white tips and gel overlay but they won't cure so well, will they. What would you suggest I use? I have Acrygel which I can put a few coats of but would I need to build the apex up?

Thanks in advance. :hug:

i found the tips took longer to blend than my usual cnd velocity tips.

Hiya,

Notice you use french white tips. What in particular do your clients want with these, please? I have been asked to do a bride who wants white tips and gel overlay but they won't cure so well, will they. What would you suggest I use? I have Acrygel which I can put a few coats of but would I need to build the apex up?

Yes I would say build up the apex, you could get away with a smallish one as long as the nails were very short. Can you do l&p?

Yes I would say build up the apex, you could get away with a smallish one as long as the nails were very short. Can you do l&p?

I can, but still need loads of practice especially as it's going on a bride. Not sure if she will go with l&p though till I see her. She did specify gel. :cry: Anyway I find it easier to do. Wot a predicament!! :lol:

Hiya,

Hi hun , I only use l+p so I'm not sure about acrygel, or any other gel,
I'm sure someone will come along to help though,
Thankfully I dont use white tips too much now, due to my persuasive sculpting powers :green:,
But when I first began, it was all i knew how to do, White tips then overlay,
I do still have a few clients who want this and only this, and wont try anything else until "the next time mabey":rolleyes::green:

I love Millenium's clear tips, they're the best clear I've used. Didn't think much of their natural, took a fair bit of work to blend, but they're good if you're on a budget :D

Latest posts

Back