Million Dollar Facial - help please from anyone who’s trained with them!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobynLucy

Reaction score
Hi, I’m looking for some advice on cost and training really... it’s a course I’ve been wanting to do for a while and finally have decided to book but been advised the kit with the training is inadequate and I would need a “few extra hundred” to make sure I’m ready to go? Can anyone advise if this is true please? And also give an idea of insurance costs! Also been told they’re extortionate which I struggle to believe... thank you in advance for absolutely any advice! X

Hi, I’m looking for some advice on cost and training really... it’s a course I’ve been wanting to do for a while and finally have decided to book but been advised the kit with the training is inadequate and I would need a “few extra hundred” to make sure I’m ready to go? Can anyone advise if this is true please? And also give an idea of insurance costs! Also been told they’re extortionate which I struggle to believe... thank you in advance for absolutely any advice! X

Hope this isn’t true, am looking to book this to, just trying to find out the requirement from my local council. I would imagine if doing train with someone then they would need to give us a kit to do x amount of treatment [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Hope this isn’t true, am looking to book this to, just trying to find out the requirement from my local council. I would imagine if doing train with someone then they would need to give us a kit to do x amount of treatment [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]
I know my council doesn’t license for microneedling as yet but it’s imminent, environmental health like to do a check so worth calling them and they also insist on running water (possibly hot) in the room but a portable unit will suffice. Those bits I know it’s more the after cost, I’m not spending that much on a facial course with a kit and not being able to work straight away! X

No this isn’t true at all! The kit is adequate to begin the MDF but you will need to purchase more Derma-rollers in 0.5 to begin with as it’s one per person and then disposed of.
You receive:
1 x MD cleanser
1 x MD toner
1 x MD balm (for dermaplaning)
1 x MD serum
1 x blade handle
10 derma planing blades
1 x MD mask
1 x MD spf
1 x MD marketing board
1 x 0.5mm roller
1 x 1mm roller
1 x poster

You will need:
• Insurance - Insync are good, it will depend on your qualifications as to what you’re insurance will be so in can’t comment on cost.
• Clinical waste contract
• Sharps disposal
• check with your local authority if you need a license for skin needling - some require one, some don’t - if you don’t do this and the clinical waste then you can get a fine.
• Hot running water is required to be able to wash hands.

Hope that helps!

That’s brilliant - thank you! Don’t suppose you could give me an idea on cost for rollers? A “few hundred” did seem excessive... luckily the first thing I did was contact environmental health and discuss everything I needed with the council so that end is fine. I’m ok with running water on the premises and just a portable sink unit in the actual room. I’ll have to double check on the sharps bit etc. Standard beauty trained with extra branded qualifications eg HD etc so should only be an extra cost really on insurance

Latest posts

Back