Million Dollar Facial online course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kittybrows

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Has anyone here done the Million Dollar Facial course online version? Would you recommend it?

I don’t have any experience with facials or dermaplaning/needling but I am a trained microblader. With all these lockdowns I’m considering the online course rather than waiting for a live spot to come up.

If you haven’t done a facial level 2 course I would recommend doing that first. It’s quite tricky to do a facial - you need quite a lot of practise, it isn’t enough to run through one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I’s the little touches that get your client to rebook - being able to move around quietly, tucking a client up comfortably on the couch, making the cleansing routine feel luxurious and the quality of massage is key.

You need to drill in facial massage - you’ll never learn the routine from scratch in a one day course. You need to have learned a facial routine already and then you can just modify it with a few signature moves of the brand.

I remember going on a one day training course with a massage brand that were introducing a facial. I had a qualified massage therapist use me as a model and she wasn’t facial trained. God it was dreadful and she was really stressed - she got into a flap doing things like removing products applied to the face without dripping water uncomfortably down her client’s neck and she struggled avoiding getting products in the eyes - even though the massage was awesome I hated my facial experience as her model. Imagine not being comfortable massaging a face as well...

Hi ladies,

Has anyone here done the Million Dollar Facial course online version? Would you recommend it?

I don’t have any experience with facials or dermaplaning/needling but I am a trained microblader. With all these lockdowns I’m considering the online course rather than waiting for a live spot to come up.

Hi
Did you manage to do the million dollar facial course?

Latest posts

Back