Million dollar facial

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this facial? Is it as good as the advertising makes out?

Anyone offer it in their salon?

Bump!

Bump .... I’m also looking into this facial would be great to get ppl’s thoughts and opinions

Bonkers

I have trained in it. I find it difficult to get clients as they tell you at training that you cannot advertise less than £125 per treatment if I had known this I wouldn’t have booked as it’s not a price my clients will pay.

CFBS

I have trained in it. I find it difficult to get clients as they tell you at training that you cannot advertise less than £125 per treatment if I had known this I wouldn’t have booked as it’s not a price my clients will pay.
A salon near me in Somerset is now doing this treatment and advertising it at a promotional price of £70. No idea if they are are getting any takers at that price though... still very expensive for our area.

Misshappy

Hey girls,
Can I ask what’s involved in this treatment? X

Hi there , my daughter had this facial 2 months before her wedding and absolutely hated it . She broke out in spots where the peach fuzz had been removed and a red itchy rash . It’s too much for the skin to tolerate and ruins the epidermal barrier so be careful. I managed to save her skin with Environ treatments and products before her wedding thsnl
Goodness . She vowed she would never do it again and only did it coz her lash lady had it on an offer . We live and learn ! X

Oh thanks for info

I hadnt heard about this facial until i read it on here but seeing some before and after pics the results look amazing! Anyone had any other experiences of it?

SR84

A salon near me (Bromley) offers it and it seems popular