Million dollar facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Robin love

Reaction score
What’s everyone’s thoughts on this facial? Is it as good as the advertising makes out?

Anyone offer it in their salon?

Robin love

Reaction score

alldrick

Reaction score
Bump .... I’m also looking into this facial would be great to get ppl’s thoughts and opinions

Bonkers

Reaction score
I have trained in it. I find it difficult to get clients as they tell you at training that you cannot advertise less than £125 per treatment if I had known this I wouldn’t have booked as it’s not a price my clients will pay.

CFBS

Reaction score
I have trained in it. I find it difficult to get clients as they tell you at training that you cannot advertise less than £125 per treatment if I had known this I wouldn’t have booked as it’s not a price my clients will pay.
A salon near me in Somerset is now doing this treatment and advertising it at a promotional price of £70. No idea if they are are getting any takers at that price though... still very expensive for our area.

Misshappy

Reaction score
Hey girls,
Can I ask what’s involved in this treatment? X

Passionate about skin

Reaction score
Hi there , my daughter had this facial 2 months before her wedding and absolutely hated it . She broke out in spots where the peach fuzz had been removed and a red itchy rash . It’s too much for the skin to tolerate and ruins the epidermal barrier so be careful. I managed to save her skin with Environ treatments and products before her wedding thsnl
Goodness . She vowed she would never do it again and only did it coz her lash lady had it on an offer . We live and learn ! X

Robin love

Reaction score
Oh thanks for info

Sarah Park 2018

Reaction score
I hadnt heard about this facial until i read it on here but seeing some before and after pics the results look amazing! Anyone had any other experiences of it?

SR84

Reaction score
A salon near me (Bromley) offers it and it seems popular

Sarah Park 2018

Reaction score

glhnb2016

Gl hnb
Reaction score
It not just a facial treatment but body and Hairy too. It designed as a course really not just a one off for best results

Rosiedrew

Reaction score
Not sure if people are making money from it. Some skin treatments are not worth the training - do t be fooled like I was.

Latest posts