Million Dollar Smiles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A really good tutorial, I only use gel but I found this really helpful. Thank you

I love to see other peoples work and how it is achieved.....this was how I was taught .....and your final result was beautiful....I love this site and have learnd many new things.....so thank you .....and your tutorial was spot on!

:Love: I loved this article! I have several clients that wear the pink and white nails, and found that it was difficult to place the smile lines every time. Thank You!!

very useful thanks

Hey just what I have been looking for :lol: :lol: :lol:

Easy to understand,thanks ....... but if only it were so simple lol

:green:If only, I'm going to have a good try though. Really super tutorial. Thanks you
maggie-may

excellent info, I couldnt wait to do my next set of nails after reading it, and I think I might have nailed it!!! Yay for me LOL!!!

:hug: xx I think that over all, exagerated smile lines are absolutely beautiful. One of my trainers can actually achieve this look....just with nail laquer! She's an amazing talent indeed. As opposed to following the smile line, she will use the pad of the finger as a guide and lengthen that way. So sorry, but far from ridiculous. Long, lean, slim and very elegant XX

im new to this page.. how do i view the million dollar smiles on here, i cant even see a link to it..
thanks jesekah

im new to this page.. how do i view the million dollar smiles on here, i cant even see a link to it..
thanks jesekah

Look above your post and click where it says 'click to read the entire tutorial'. Alternatively find this thread and click on page 1.......

hth's

Wow love it, thanks for the tips. Here's hoping I can perfect the technique tonight - wish me luck :)

Just doing a bit of recapping fab tutorial.

ps as an expectanat mum,the advise about 5 a day veg is very helpfull :D

Marvellous tutorial :green: I think I now know where I'm going wrong...so now I'll be off to practise again :hug:

Thanks for the tips! i have been learning this for 4 months now and this has just made things so clear! can't wait to go and practice tonight!
x

:rolleyes:
Hiya, just read your tutorial. it was great but what does back bobbing mean ? I hope i can find your reply :rolleyes: xx Miss Jones

fab tutorial-pity some pics were a bit small! :cry: But LOL at "had a freaky fit" ha ha ha :lol: xx

You make it sound so easy, I don't use Acrylic only gel but after reading this I think I would like to learn.Especially by you.

Thanks though Im not sure where the hell the pictures got off to! Will try and get that sorted :(

Latest posts

Back