Mineral make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybug

Reaction score
Hi all,
I,m hopping to get a good mineral make up range for my salon but don,t want to spend too much initially. Can any one reccommend a good brand :green:

Cozmetic Labs is lovely stuff, but the startup cost is eyewateringly expensive!

Hey hun
Lily Lolo is fab!!

Sue x

I use Lili Lolo for myself and I love it x

we have bare minerals - its fab, and 100% pure mineral

There's a new mineral-based line from California called BVain. It's not make-up artist quality, but it's still very good product for consumers. AND the prices are reasonable, but not really cheap either. My supplier brought it in this year, and apparently it's selling like mad. I particularily like the foundation, lipglosses, and liquid eyeliners. It has just become available hre in Canada. You should see if it's available in the UK.

lilylolo is nice they have a staring price though think its £350

I like Color Science.

THANKS for the info i'll have a look at them:confused::)

we have bare minerals - its fab, and 100% pure mineral

I also use id Bare Escentuals and 100% pure mineral and oil free.

The is a good thing to consider if at a later date you wish to add lash extentions to your treatment list. These require make up with is Oil free for this reason I retail quite alot of mascara etc on the back of lashes.

Hope this helps

I have been converted to Jane Iredale mineral make up by Martigirl, and I absolutely love it!!!

Ive heard that Bare essentials is good, but i personally use MAC and couldnt go back to using anything else.
HTH. x

Is MAC mineral makeup though?

No Calla it is not:lol:....Bare essentuals ot Jane Iredale are my favourites!

I currently stock Jane Iredale and it is a gorgous range, it literally has every product you can think of but its is quite expensive to retail, the start up is actually quite reasonable, well it used to be a minimum of approx £500 but to be perfectly honest if you want the full range, plus retail and tester stand you are looking at ££££'s !

Is MAC mineral makeup though?

I dont think all the products are, i think they have a small range of products that are. x

I stock the Art Deco and some Lily Lolo ranges. Both start up for around the £200 mark, and sell well. They are also getting me a fast growing Bridal make-up trade. Minerals seems to be the brides make-up of choice much more so this season than last.

Hi guys.

Thought I would add a note to this thread as I have noted that we dont have a group for mineral makeup and thought it was a great place for us to discuss our products and swap tips so I have started a MIneral Makeup Geek group for us all to use.

Please feel free to use this group to discuss your mineral makeup issues and questions:

http://www.salongeek.com/groups/mineral+makeup+geeks.html

I stock the Art Deco

I had a demonstration from the Art Deco rep and I was very impressed with it. As far as I remember there was no start up minimum and if I were to invest in a range I would probably go for them as their retail prices are very reasonable.

Latest posts

Back