Minetan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tars

Reaction score
Does anyone on here use Minetan?
I’ve just started experimenting with it....I was disappointed with the Extreme...(not dark enough) and I know you can mix them together...was wondering what one to mix it with to compliment it?
Thanks.

Hi i use Minetan. To get it dark i do 2 coats and sleep in it. Or i double dip ( do one spray, sleep in it, wash off, do another spray, sleep in it, wash off.) They do a darker one now, extreme x40 i think is the darkest xx

Donnamich hows the wear off in the moroccan x

Thx hunni will give it a go just waiting for delivery of moroccan and coconut xx

Double spraying will not make you darker, as the solution will only soak into the first 22% if the skin. Double dipping is your better option xx

Donnamich iv tried both moroccan and coconut and wow amazing stuff it soaks staight into skin no need to even dry client off leaves a beaut colour no orange insight i cant praise this stuff enough vani-t is a different story it went on thick and sticky i stood drying for 20 mins still wouldnt dry i had to shower that one off just after hour couldnt stand the stickyness any longer awful stuff and not cheap either got my 1000 ml velocity on ebay only used 50 ml thanks hunni xx

Donnamich iv tried both moroccan and coconut and wow amazing stuff it soaks staight into skin no need to even dry client off leaves a beaut colour no orange insight i cant praise this stuff enough vani-t is a different story it went on thick and sticky i stood drying for 20 mins still wouldnt dry i had to shower that one off just after hour couldnt stand the stickyness any longer awful stuff and not cheap either got my 1000 ml velocity on ebay only used 50 ml thanks hunni xx

The coconut is lovely and it’s a cool toned tan. On myself (red haired, very pale and freckly) I’m re spraying the morning after for a deeper colour

I used LA tan for the last 10 years never finding a better tan until Minetan ... love it [emoji7]

Latest posts

Back