Mini Creative Polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pinkie and the brain brain brain brain..........................
wihout a doubt bring them back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was pondering the idea of making a small & slim kit made of stitched plastic canvas and I would sell it to my customers to carry in their purse (accidents happen so fast and more often than not at the wrong place) a small polish, individually wrapped polish remover towelettes, nail file, and out the door or northern light would complete the kit.

I'm sure it would be a success and sell like hot cakes...... D wink

JackieMc said:
For those looking for Creative pinkies, it's worth looking on the American Ebay site. I've bought them regularly on there as they aren't available anymore in the UK.

Well I hate to tell you this, but if you are buying pinkies they are at least 3 years old apart form the odd special produced for the US. Creative have not produced pinkies for at least 3-4 years. Says something for how long the polish lasts though cause it is OLD stock.

In the UK we have the full range of everything Creative do .. so if we haven't got it ... they don't got it!!

Must agree with Geeg there - proves how long Creative enamels last - I've never had a bad Creative mini enamel from Ebay.

If anyone is interested there is a 'mini selection' of Creative enamels there now, the French Manicure collection - I already have a few of these which is why I'm sharing secret information with you all. :D Must mention that most sellers state they will only ship to the US, but if you ask them nicely I've found the majority will ship outside US too - so it's always worth asking! ;)

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design

I would love to be able to stock some pinkies................
Brill retail idea and brill client gift....................
lets have them back !!!!!!!

I think pinkys would be a great idea for retail purposes! - I have clients who always comment on my varnishes it would be good to offer them a pinky !!! :thumbsup:

BRING THEM BACK BRING THEM BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Di

I think they're a great idea, small and discreet. I think it will encourage the client to be more adventurous and buy more colours (even though more cost effective to buy big!) Ideal for mobile, less room needed for retail display! Much better looking at the product for colour than the colour guide!

bring them back please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as a matter of urgency if you can make me a carry case with all of the colours in i would buy it right now ....... i have decided that i definately want the carry case with the 30 polishes, but would much prefer it if they were the mini ones....... but alas they are not yet available so in the mean time i shall be purchasing the larger items :(

Its the little things that count!!!!!

small things come in nice packaging!!!

And being only 5'2'' i believe those comments!!!

I would love to retail creative pinkies, please try and bring them back. :)

I think "pinky" enamels would be ideal....
I would definitely retail em!

Fingers crossed for their return!!!!! :)

:thumbsup:

Hiya,
Well I would love to see the 'Pinkies' too.
Obviously good for retail but, also I think its a good way to try out for myself too.

hi
i would also love to see pinkies make a return :D it would be a great idea to polish a clients nails and then give the polish to take with them when they leave ...a nice gesture (which makes the client feel they are appreciated) and won't leave too large a hole in my pockets ;)
debbie

Sawasdee ka debbie

The money for change polish in Thailand is 20 baht for thai people is 0.32 pen england and 50 baht for farang so nobody go with pinkie my salon if them want them can buy for sure .

I think pinkie very good idea for if customer want to buy many color same me and no have money can buy small and 1 day can buy 2 pinkie and not 1 big bottle and with pinkie can have more stock in shop for use customer and for sell .

And i think if lady want carry in handbag when she go to work or go out nice have small .

And if lady use another product you can show her small bottle and sell to her and she can try if she like or not .

Kop khun ka mui ka

most definately for the idea of the pinkies...would make perfect x-mas gifts to clients (little late for this year though :shock: )
heli x x x

:D :D :D :D
Bring back the pinkies pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :thumbsup:

i agree with everything that has been said so far!
i used to love the pinkies when they were available :D
so lets get it done!!!
lol liza xx

this is a fantastic response - many thanks to you all and keep them coming - I shall go armed to San Diego and can't wait to see what happens 8)

It would be great to see Creative enamels in pinky size :D . At the moment I use Northern Lights pinkies in my goody bags but would love to use enamel pinkies as an alternative.

Shaza

Here's another vote for the pinkies. They would be a great idea.

I would love to see pinkies come back for party goodie bags too :D

Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back