Mini Creative Polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinkies would be great bring them back please

I would love to see pinkies. Great retail item I am sure.

One vote for me please!

Definately bring back the pinkies...I have every creative pinkie they do in the catalogue..and was looking for enamels in smaller bottles as I am going to take the plunge and finally go into business. Being mobile, I wanted smaller bottles, as they are lighter and do not take up as much room, but found myself looking to other brands as Creative do not have them. How quick can you get them out there...I would rather not buy other stuff...

YES - PLEASE BRING THEM BACK!

Have some that I got from E-Bay just for my own use and no one else, find them great when I going away for a week end, not to much space taken up (huppy tells me I pack all my beauty stuff & leave no room for his tooth brush) :oops: .
So add me to the list and please bring them back.

:D yes please .... i think the pinkies would sell a treat in my salon....
please please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :rolleyes:

I thought about buying the 'Itsy Bitzy, range, as they are a perfect size. However I decided against this because I would hate to use a product that wasn't Creative, it would make me feel un-professional.

A lot of my Customers are older ladies, who like regular file and paints. As their money is tight they would like to buy the polishes but can't afford the full £8.50. So they tend to buy one bottle of enamel, and have the same colour every time they come in so that they can top it up themselves. This is a shame because they never get to try the amazing colours Creative offer.

If we had pinkies it would be perfect for these customers, and may eventually encourage them to buy the larger bottles. It would be perfect to give away with a service, and also at special times of the year in gift bags. I am hoping to offer a Bridal package, and pinkies would be a great thing for this also!

So pretty please to all the big people at Creative!
Thousands of Thank you's as well!

Victoria Charles.

PLEASE BRING BACK THE PINKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!I've just been asked by a new customer if I retail small bottles for "just in case" and had to say no - sorry!

julie

I think that bringing back the Pinkies is a great idea!

I have done a poll in my Salon........
I have asked all my clients over the last few days...........Pinky's yea or nay???
It's a yea.........................
So here are 40 more reasons for the pinky's to come back

When we had 'pinkies' before at Creative, the refill packs held I believe 6 pinkies. So when you wanted to re-order a colour, you received 6 of that colour.

It is simply not practical to make or distribute these little bottles in a smaller amount than that (or it wasn't then). If Pinkies were re-introduced how do you all feel about buying a 6pack refill?

Pinkies are a great idea, but you have to also look at the reality from the manufacturing point of view and the distribution point of view. If nail technicians are prepared to purchase their stock in 6 packs then we could be looking at a possibility.

I look at it from the view that a lot of mobile techs would bennefit from the pinkie size, the weigh issue is a major one to consider. A six pack (as Geeg calls it wink ) would have multiple use. Its easier to try all the colors, keep the ones u like and order a refill. I think the pinkie size encourages to try out different colors.

Would it be possible to mix and match colours, i.e minimum order of 6 but yuo could have 6 different colours?

Debbie

geeg said:
When we had 'pinkies' before at Creative, the refill packs held I believe 6 pinkies. So when you wanted to re-order a colour, you received 6 of that colour.

It is simply not practical to make or distribute these little bottles in a smaller amount than that (or it wasn't then). If Pinkies were re-introduced how do you all feel about buying a 6pack refill?

Pinkies are a great idea, but you have to also look at the reality from the manufacturing point of view and the distribution point of view. If nail technicians are prepared to purchase their stock in 6 packs then we could be looking at a possibility.

Hi Geeg - hope you are well :)

I think it would be brilliant to have pinkies and not a problem at all to buy 6 of one colour per pack as presumably you would only be selling the top-sellers in these sizes and so hopefully no-one would end up with a surplus of one particular colour.....

i remember the pinkies they were great i have the pinkie size solar oils on my reception desk and cucumber heel therapy and they fly out the door! I would love to add the polish in pinkies! PLEASE bring them back!!!!! :eek:

Hi Gigi, I remember those lil pinkies! I used to have a large wall display (Creative) of them along with the pinkie size treatments, they used to sell really well. Bring em back I say!

geeg said:
Six is great for salons, however, for us home salons/mobiles, it may prove too many. What about the possibilty of still selling in packs of 6, but having 2 different colours, ie. 3 x Spike and 3 x Tutti Frutti etc, etc.? Or having a minimum buy of 6 bottles (our choice).

If 6 is the magic number...........no problem, but what would be great is if some flexibility can be passed over as well.

Adele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back