Mini facial advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty By Laura

Reaction score
Hi

I am booked in to a charity event this Sunday doing various nail and beauty treatments. I am going to offer a mini facial treatment for just £5 - what would you guys do during this treatment - advice please? xx

Hi,

Don't know how long your mini treatment is going to last, but I would probably do something like:-

Single cleanse
Exfoliate
Massage
Tone
Moisturise
Eye Gel

I could do this in a 20/25 min facial. If your time doesn't allow this then I would drop the exfoliate because most clients love the massage part of a facial and you want your ladies to want more...

hope this helps and good luck

H xx

I think £5 is very cheap, even for a charity event! Will this even cover your products? However if this is what you've agreed to then I would keep it to an absolutely minimum, maybe 10/15mins

Single cleanse
Tone
Exfoliate
Very quick massage
Moisturise

Karaxxx

I think £5 is very cheap, even for a charity event! Will this even cover your products? However if this is what you've agreed to then I would keep it to an absolutely minimum, maybe 10/15mins

Single cleanse
Tone
Exfoliate
Very quick massage
Moisturise

Karaxxx
Totally agree. I would cut out the exfoliation though. If you do the exfoliation you will need to do a more in depth consultation ie checking for rosacea etc. keep it very simple and use only products for someone with a sensitive skin to avoid any contra actions.

With only 15 mins you have a very tight schedule.Good luck :hug:

Yes, i agree aswell, i would just do
Cleanse
Tone
Massage
Moisturise

There skin will still feel lovely, they will get a feel of the products, and hopefully it will leave them wanting more :)
Rachel x

Thank you very much all I was thinking much the same without the exfoliation!!

Latest posts

Back