Mini facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty By Laura

Reaction score
I am doing my first pamper party tomorrw and a couple of the ladies are having mini facials. I do not have a portable couch yet so was wondering whether it would be acceptable to do their treatments whilst they are sitting up. It is advertised as a 20 min treatment to include cleansing, toning, face mask and moisturising.

Laura xx

You would really need to have a couch for facials for client comfort. Perhaps if you cant borrow a couch you may need to offer other treatments as part of the package. If you are massage trained you could do a seated head massage?

Jack

Personally I wouldn't carry out a facial with the client sitting upright. It will affect their experience as they won't be able to relax and it will be awkward for you to carry out.
Can you not borrow a couch hun?
You could perhaps set up on a bed, with the clients head at the foot or side of the bed so that you can sit behind them, obviously this isn't ideal either but if you protect the bedding and remain very professional you may be able to work this way this once.
You need a portable couch if you're going to be carrying out mobile treatments xx

Can you recommend where I can get a portable couch from please? I have had a look on Ebay and Amazon, (and other websites), and the so called portable lightweight couches on there are the same as the couch I have in my treatment room, and I would certainly not want to be lugging it about!! xx

Unfortunately hun the 'lightweight' couches aren't very lightweight but by portable it means foldable- if you have a foldable couch I would definitely take it to your clients house for your party, is it one of the basic metal framed couches or is it wooden?
I'm on my phone right now but I'll post you some links when I'm on the laptop xx

Latest posts

Back