Mini facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin love

Reaction score
Hi all I’m slowly getting back into the beauty world after having a break having children and working with my husband. I’m working it all out, what I want to do and hopefully build a summer house for me to work from home.

A lovely old client of mine has got in touch wanting me to do a day for her and 10/14 others Mini facials as they are hiring a house for the day.

I wasn’t quite ready but I don’t want to turn it down.

Any tips? I’m thinking £15 each mini facial?

I know it depends on area and product but just wanted a general idea .

Many thanks

£15 is a good price, but make sure you keep it short, I reccomend no longer than 20mins. I do these events all the time there a great way to get back in to industry too.

I would reccomend using a cheaper brand of product (such as skin truth) give the ladies a sampleand if they book with you, you can let them know the you offer more luxury products for full facials.
Also make sure you make all other participants aware your only one person so it could take a while so maybe take along some cheap nail polishes and let them paint their nails or just supply something else so people don't get bored.
Good luck. Your be great x

Thank you so much! That’s really helpful, I wanted a love button lol
I was thinking this product from Ellisons.As this is for next month.

Attachments

• C7378C79-627C-4BFD-94B4-742DB5A239D5.jpeg
    C7378C79-627C-4BFD-94B4-742DB5A239D5.jpeg
    324 KB · Views: 53
The main issue is the which range as it will work out quite expensive if I start getting for each skin type!?

I use these products as recently started offering facials, you could always use the range for other clients so wouldn’t necessarily be wasted?
Best of luck xx

Thank you so much! That’s really helpful, I wanted a love button lol
I was thinking this product from Ellisons.As this is for next month.
Sorry I didn't reply straight away. KASO is a lovely brand to use! I fully reccomend it! That do it in sallys and on Amazon and eBay! 109% worth it x

Thanks both

I was just going to send a message out with regards to any sensitivity/allergies and contraindications and if any worries I would further the consultation before the day.
I haven’t got any samples to send but feel this should be ok?

Thanks again

Thanks both

I was just going to send a message out with regards to any sensitivity/allergies and contraindications and if any worries I would further the consultation before the day.
I haven’t got any samples to send but feel this should be ok?

Thanks again
Yes 100%. Maybe send out a client card before hand and get it back if poss just to check allergies and sensitivity.

Kaeso calming range definitely a great option to start with, they do a lovely mask. Best of luck, fab way to get you back into it. £15 each sounds reasonable but keep it short but sweet!

Latest posts

Back