mini files or keyring files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
does anyone know where i can get them from alida do not seem to have them on their web site.. i need them for my nail art party bags and use approx 10 each party.... if i cant find the keyring ones i'll settle for mini files anyone seen any mini patterened ones???

cheers

Sorry Jen

Don't know where you might get the mini files, but I am interested in your parties. If you wouldn't mind telling me what exactly do you offer and to what type of client?

Ive done them for as young as 6 to 60!!! lol... done girls and hen/ladies nights..

the girly ones (up to about 15yr olds) i do a mini manicure...consiting of a nail shape and minimum cuticle work - although some have hardley any nail- then they have a polish and nail art. they get an organza bag filled with keyring file/mini polish/sweets/a 10% off voucher for their mums or dads to have a manicure, my pricelist. now for 3.95 per person only the birthday/guest of hounor girl gets the bag...for 5.95 per per person they all get a bag.... i also made up invites and was offering to do those on the computer.. then i started charging for those so i do 10 for 3.00 if they want them... they just say you are invited to a nail art party then inside it says dear...... etc,., with my logo /website/biz name on back... the girls like that as it looks 'official' if thats the word.... the most ive done at a party so far is 10 (100 fingernails!!!) the ladies get mini manicure and nail art and the bag 'system' but theres include a hand cream satchets/mini file/nail polish remover wipe - all by alessandro - as i still do their manicures at the mo..once stock is gone im hoping creative do those sort of things....
if theres anything else you need to know give me a shout....

Thanks Jen

I don't believe anyone in my area does the party line and I think it may be a good niche to get into but haven't a clue on how to go about it really. Any help from you will be most welcome.

HIya,

Nopt seen any key ring files but Nail Order sell mini files - £14.95 for a bucket of 50. They also sell fur files - 65p each - one side grit the other side fun fur. There order number is 0800 9522335. There is supposed to be a web site soon - www. nailordercatalogue.co.uk but not sure if it is up and running yet.

Hope this helps.

:sunny:

Designer Nails always sold mini-keyring files i the past, why not give them a call and see if they still carry them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back