Mini mani & pedi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andi

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I am thinking of offering a summer package of mini facial, mini manicure and mini pedicure. What do you think constitutes a mini nail treatment. I don't want to to just offer a file and polish but would you do a soak and scrub then file and polish or soak and cuticle work then file and polish. Obviously there wouldn't be any massage. Any thoughts as to which would attract most interest. Thanks in advance.

Hi geeks, I am thinking of offering a summer package of mini facial, mini manicure and mini pedicure. What do you think constitutes a mini nail treatment. I don't want to to just offer a file and polish but would you do a soak and scrub then file and polish or soak and cuticle work then file and polish. Obviously there wouldn't be any massage. Any thoughts as to which would attract most interest. Thanks in advance.

i would offer a shape, cuticle, and polish

I would do , cuticle care, shaping , buff with oil or polish,
And that's a mini, if you wanted to add some thing luxury to it maybe a quick massage ,
I wouldn't do a masque scrub or soke as it is towels and extra materials , time and money ,
Keep mini as mini and spa as spa :)

My mini for both hands and feet consists of sanitization, cuticle care, shape, file, polish, oil.

hi

im doing mini manis and pedis at a fundraising event on thursday.
the treatment is only to last 15 mins each so thinking i wont have enough time to do polish unless i use my clear nail strenghner only, especially if they ask for a french.
maybe i could advertise it as mini mani/ pedi with clear polish.
any other polish - will be charged for an additional 15 minutes.

what do you think

thanks

What will you be doing in the 15 mins? If you keep it to shape and polish you could fit it in just take 3 or 4 colors only with you of a fast drying high quallity polish,
the reason I said 3 or 4 is so they don't sit thinking what colour for 10 mins lol!

What charity is it? Some have there own coulor like breast cancer you could just take a copple of pinks. Light colors tend to fry quicker to and only really need 1 coat.

hi

i was going to advertise:
shape and polish
mini mani -basically, cuticle, shape, cuticle oil, clear nail strengthner polish.

oh im so confused how to do it and its this thursday.

Hi - I'm doing a similar thing this Thurs but am sticking to a file and polish. Just hoping people's nails/cuticles aren't in too much of a state to begin with as I too only have 15 mins. Good luck! x

I would say a mini mani is cuticle care, shape and polish. For cuticle care I would just use cuticle away and a pusher, shape, polish/buff.

A file/shape and polish is just that.

For 15 mins I would be inclined to do a mini mani and do as mizzy_dizzy suggests and take a few select, fast dry polishes.

Latest posts

Back