Mini manicure question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachylew

Reaction score
Hi guys, hope your all ok, was just wondering if a mini manicure involves a cuticle soak to,
Thanks Rachel x

Hi Rachylew, welcome to Salongeek.

I never do a water soak with any manicure. You can do your cuticle work with a great cuticle remover. HTH! :)

A mini manicure can include or exclude anything you want it to, there aren't really any definitive rules, the important thing is that you clearly describe your treatment on your menu so that the client knows what they are getting.

I dont soak any more, not even for a luxury mani, I prefer to begin with a light massage with a cleanser such as Coolblue, then a cuticle treatment using a cuticle removing product (I use Cuticle away) and solar oil, sometimes with cuticle eraser (I know that's two cuticle products but the eraser leaves an ingredient behind which carries on working and provides moisture). There's nothing wrong with soaking per se depending on what treatment you are offering afterwards, this is just my personal preference.

I do still soak for a pedi, depending what I'm offering afterwards, purely from a selfish point of view, because I prefer to work on fresh, clean smelling feet!

Latest posts

Back